Visit the official website, neet.nta.nic.in and register for NEET
NEET UG Program
Transworld Educare Pvt Ltd is India’s finest residential campus for NEET Coaching.
NEET UG Program
Transworld Educare Pvt Ltd is India’s finest residential campus for NEET Coaching. NEET or National Eligibility & Entrance Test is one of the most competitive exams in India. Every year over 15 lakhs students apply for the exam out of which only 80,000 candidates are selected. That is 20 students competing for 1 seat.
Transworld Educare has made it possible for students to clear this exam with ease. Their world-class faculty, comprehensive teaching methodologies and well-thought planner for Students to practice are all curated towards one thing: Clear NEET and Study in your Dream college.
Students aspiring to pursue a medical career abroad in regcognised institiutes are also required to cleaer the NEET. And hence, it is important for students to clear it in the first attempt. Transworld Educare records a 85% passing percentage in all competitive exams and the results speak for themselves.
NEET UG BATCHES
Foundation BatchDuration: 3 years
A comprehensive in-depth NEET Coaching where we dig deeper into every topic and every concept. Students are eligibile to join this program from Standard IX, X, X & XII. The foundation batch has a success ratio of 99% where we mould the students 3 years prior to their eligibility for the exam. The earlier you start, the better are your chances. With this the students will be well-versed in every single topic there is to cover.
Regular BatchDuration: 2 years
This is for the students who are in XI & XII standard and will be appearing for the NEET in the following year with respect to their final boards exam. This program is very detailed and covers 90% of the entire syllabus with 10% of it kept for special NEET oriented training.
Repeater BatchDuration: 1 year
We also have a NEET coaching program for students who have appeared for NEET in the past and couldn’t clear it or want to improve their score to get placed in a college of their choice. Because the students, in this case, have already appeared for the exam, not too much time is spent on making them understand how the exam is coondcuted, what is the pattern when compared to the Foundation Batch and Repeater Batch. The syllabus is mostly exam oriented without diving too much deeper into concepts. Over 70% of the students who have repeated NEET with Transworld Educare have been placed in prestigious medical colleges across the world.
Crash CourseDuration: 45 to 60 days
Compact and completely NEET paper oriented, our NEET Crash Course is a two months program where we sprint to the final unlike the rest which are somewhat a marathon. In the crash course, you will be intensively solving sample question papers to get the much needed practice. Conducted just months before the NEET is conducted, the crash course can also work as a refresher and immensely reuqired last minute practice.
Umeed Test Series
For students who aren't feeling confident with the NEET attempt, need motivational sessions, or need extra classes to clarify doubts, Transworld Educare is introducing the Umeed Test Series. For any student who is unable to perform well in our coaching sessions or exams, can opt for this course for further guidance.
Core Academic Programme For NEET
For NEET: Solve over 6000+ MCQs per subject
- Daily Problem Practice (DPP)
- Weekly Grand Test (GT)
- Group Test
- Half Syllabus Test (HST)
- Complete Syllabus Test (CST)
Result Oriented Test Series Pattern after completion of the syllabus
- DECA Exam Pattern (DEP)
- OCTA Exam Pattern (OEP)
- QUADRA Exam Pattern (QEP)
- Solve over 6000 MCQs per subject
- Daily Tests
- Subject Wise Weightage
- High Quality Study Material
- Revision on HIgh Yield Topic
- One-on-One Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Regular Exam & Performance Analysis
- Counselling & Motivational Sessions
- World-Class Faculty
- State of the Art Campus
- Scholarships and Fee Waivers
- Student-Friendly Hostel Accommodations
- AV equipped Classrooms
NEET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The National Testing Agency has prescribed the NEET 2022 eligibility criteria. All those who wish to apply for the entrance test are advised to check if they fit into the criteria specified by NTA. Candidates who fulfil the following parameters are eligible for NEET 2022:
- Indian Nationals,
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
- The minimum age of a candidate as of December 31, 2022, should be 17 years
- The rule specifying the maximum age limit of the candidate was challenged last year in the court of law. Thus, there is no upper age limit as of now and candidates older than 25 years of age applying for NEET 2022 will be provisionally admitted subject to the ruling of the High Court of Delhi.
- Candidate must have cleared Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised institute
- Candidates who are appearing for Class 12 or equivalent in summer 2022 can also apply for NEET 2022
- Candidates who have completed Class 12 or equivalent from an open school are also eligible
- Candidate must have cleared Class 12 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 or equivalent with Biology as an additional subject are also eligible
Minimum marks required in the qualifying examination
- General category: 50 per cent
- PWD category: 45 per cent
- SC/ST/OBC: 40 percent
How to Apply for NEET UG?
Fill all the mandatory fields in the online form, including the personal and academic details
Upload the required documents such as scanned copies of photographs, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and Class 10 Certificate
To complete the process, pay the stipulated fee as mentioned below
Take a printout of the confirmation page and preserve it for future reference